- EPA registered Sanitizer & Disinfectant
- Quat sanitizer for use in three-compartment sink
- Food safe; rinse free formula
- Disinfectant for use in bathrooms and common areas
- Sanitizer for laundry applications
- Suggested dilution ratios: follow label instructions
Our multi-purpose EPA registered quat sanitizer. Designed for use in several applications allowing you to consolidate your products and save money.
KITCHEN APPLICATION: For use in three compartment sinks as a rinse free quat sanitizer. Follow instructions on label to ensure your quat level is appropriate for sanitizing. VSS130 can be diluted into spray bottles and applied to areas needed for sanitizing against cross contamination of foods, cleaning table tops and other common areas in restaurant settings.
DISINFECTANT APPLICATIONS: For use as a disinfectant. Product can be diluted to appropriate levels and sprayed in common areas. Product, when diluted correctly is designed to kill common bacteria and viruses. Set spray bottle to a mist setting, apply product to area to disinfect and let air dry.
LAUNDRY APPLICATIONS: VSS130 can also be used in addition to detergent and other products in a laundry process. Product is added and is designed to kill bacteria and viruses that can be found on linens. Depending on state regulations this product may be required for use in the laundry process. Check with local regulations to ensure you are in compliance.
- PRODUCT CODE: VSS130.01 | VSS130.05
- PACK SIZE: 4×1 Gallon Box | 5 Gallon Pail
- COLOR: Transparent/Clear
- SUGGESTED PAIRED PRODUCTS:
- VSS061 – Pot ‘n Pan
- VSS172 – Power Suds
- RESTROOM | OTHER:
- VSS198 – Room Care 400
- VSS196 – Glass Clean Concentrate
- VSS242 – Cloud 9 Detergent Free
- VSS248 – Cloud 9 HS Detergent
- VSS240 – Cloud 9 Detergent
- TEST STRIPS:
- VSS093 – Quat Test Strips – 5/box
For specific dilution ratios and additional product information please refer to our Technical Data Sheet (TDS) and Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
Have a question? Contact our team for more information.